Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do you have a favorite Wild game that sucked? Let me know!

Dear Readers:

I am starting to put together the second 'Six Pack of Suck', six games that broke the Wild's season. Now, I have a few ideas, but I need to know if yours are the same as mine. So nominate the game you loved to hate, the one where you said, 'they're screwed, they're not making the playoffs,' the game where you walked away from the arena shaking your head, vowing 'never again with the Wild', the game where you went away angry, disappointed, and/or flat-out pissed.

Let me know in the comments section, or on Twitter (twitter address; wildroadtripper). And, thanks in advance for the games that you really hated. Believe me, the way this season progressed, there were a LOT of 'em.

-- WRT

No comments:

Post a Comment