I haven't done 'This 'n' That' in a while. While waiting for Game 4 to start, here's a few thoughts:
1. The next fellow Wild fan to attempt the Dustin Brown-on-Jason Pominville 'Chicken Wing' on me in the Hockey Lodge, might just wind up thru the display case at the entrance.
2. If you come to a playoff game, please warn your kids that mild swearing at the opposition and the officials is not only acceptable, but encouraged. If you go overboard with the 'F' bombs, however, the ejection cause is still in play.
3. For all you Chicago fans; sorry, but you CAN walk back to your hotel here. This isn't 1801 W. Madison, Chicago. But enjoy our hospitality while you're here. Minnesota needs your tax dollars.
4. Know what you want to eat BEFORE you get to the pay end of the concession lines, folks. Always helps.
5. Remember, there is no such thing as a shootout in the playoffs. You play until there's a winner.
6. Enjoy hockey in May, folks. This is almost as good as it gets.